Level 143 is the third level in Gingerbread Glade and the sixty-seventh jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 33 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- You need to clear three-layer meringue, which is shaped like a spiral, to get through the candy bomb, which may be very hard, and you only have 15 moves to clear the candy bomb.
- Also, most jellies are located under the three-layer meringues, which by themselves are very tough to break.
- The spiral shape of the meringues make the creation of special candies difficult in the beginning.
: 70,000 points
: 120,000 points
: 140,000 points
- Get rid of the bomb as soon as possible. Make striped candies if necessary, but work from the middle.
- Afterwards, break other meringues to clear the jellies beneath them. Special candy combinations are needed as there are only 40 moves available.