|The founder's idea:|
|Level 143 board (Click to zoom)|
|Prerequisites||Level 142 passed|
|Rewards||Advance to the next level|
|Blockers|| Candy bomb (15 moves)|
| Number of |
|Requirements|| Clear 33 jelly squares; and |
Score 70000 to pass the level
| Difficulty claimed|
by the founder
of this wiki
Included candies (Facebook version)
Level 143 is the third level in Gingerbread Glade. To pass this level, you should clear 33 jelly squares and aim for at least 70,000 points in 40 moves. It is the one hundred forty-third level of Candy Crush Saga and the sixty-seventh jelly level of Candy Crush Saga. When you have extra moves left in this level, Jelly Fish will help you eat candies and give you extra points.
- You need to clear three-layer meringue, which is shaped like a spiral, to get through the candy bomb, which may be very hard, and you only have 15 moves to clear the candy bomb.
- Also, most jellies are located under the three-layer meringues, which by themselves are very tough to break.
- The spiral shape of the meringues make the creation of special candies difficult in the beginning.
- 1 star: 70,000 points
- 2 stars: 120,000 points
- 3 stars: 140,000 points
- Get rid of the bomb as soon as possible. Make striped candies if necessary, but work from the middle.
- Afterwards, break other meringues to clear the jellies beneath them. Special candy combinations are needed as there are only 40 moves available.