|Orders||: 99 : 99|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 139||Level 140||Level 141|
Level 140 is the fifteenth and last level in Wafer Wharf and the tenth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 99 red, 99 orange, and 99 yellow candies and score at least 30,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is very hard because you need to collect 297 candies in 45 moves with all six colours. This means you have to get an average of 7 candies per move. (297 colors / 45 moves = 6.6 candies per move)
- This level is also hated because some people consider it boring, with nothing on the board except candies.
- 6 colours makes it difficult to create special candies.
- The orders are worth 29,700 points. Hence, an additional 300 points is required to earn one star.
- Do make more colour bombs as it can help collect many candies. It is better if you can use it on a specific colour of candy, as it collects a bunch of them and may trigger cascades, which may indeed collect even more candies.
- Any kind of special candies combinations are welcomed in this level.
- The most important aspect of passing this level is aim for large cascades. Aim for a lot of "Divine!" combos by clearing as many candies as possible, therefore allowing more new candies in play.
- To increase the passing chance to roughly 60% or above, try clearing more than 600 candies within the given 45 moves.
- Avoid having your board dried up of a colour, or it will be hard to deal with, even when you are short by a few candies.
- This is the first level to have 81 spaces without any blockers.
- This is the first level which requires the player to collect a huge amount of candies at 297 candies. Other levels which require the player to collect a huge amount of candies are levels 281, 289, 377, 435, 455, 666 and 751.
- This is the second level to have 6 colours and 81 spaces.