|Orders||: 99 : 99 : 99|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 139||Level 140||Level 141|
Level 140 is the fifteenth and last level in Wafer Wharf and the tenth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 99 red, 99 orange and 99 yellow candies and score at least 30,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It is insanely hard because you need to collect 297 candies in 45 moves with all six colours. This means you have to get 6.6 candies per move.
- This level is also hated because it is considered boring, with nothing on the board except candies.
- Do make more colour bombs as it can help collect many candies. It is better if you can use it on a specific colour of candy, as it collects a bunch of them and may trigger cascades, which may indeed collect even more candies.
- Any kind of special candies combinations are welcomed in this level.
- The most important aspect of passing this level is aim for large cascades. Aim for a lot of "Divine!" combos by clearing as many candies as possible, therefore allowing more new candies in play.
- To increase the passing chance to roughly 60% or above, try clearing more than 600 candies within the given 45 moves.