|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 13||Level 14||Level 15|
Level 14 is the fourth level in Candy Factory and the seventh jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 single jelly squares and score at least 45,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Although there are 40 moves, it is still possible to fail this level. The corners and middle column, are the hardest to clear of jellies.
- If possible, use a colour bomb + striped candy combination, or a wrapped candy + striped candy combination for optimal effect. It is suggested to concentrate on clearing corners and middle columns.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 45,000 points (45 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 45,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 55,000 points.
- The board has single jellies which make it hard to sustain huge point cascades.
- The player needs to finish the level within 25 moves on mobile devices to get many points due to sugar crush. On Facebook, one will need to make colour bombs to make up for the loss of points due to the nerfed jelly fish during the sugar crush (though not necessary).
- The three star target score is relatively low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with 90,000 - 120,000 points.
- Work around the centre and bottom portions of the board to cause cascades at the top of the board.
- It is impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score because the jellies give the player 45,000 points.