|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 13||Level 14||Level 15|
Level 14 is the fourth level in Candy Factory and the seventh jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 single jelly squares and score at least 45,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Although there are 40 moves, it is still quite easy to fail this level. The corner and middle column jellies are the hardest to clear.
- Six colors can prevent you from winning, and makes it hard to make special candies.
- If possible, create a colour bomb + striped candy combination, or a wrapped candy + striped candy combination for optimal effect. It is suggested to concentrate on clearing corners and middle columns.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 45,000 points (45 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 45,000 points). Hence, an additional 30,000 points for two stars and an additional 55,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are single jellies which make it harder to increase the point multiplier by sustaining cascades.
- The player needs to finish the level in less than 23 moves on mobile devices to get many points due to sugar crush (55,000 points / 3,120 points per move = 17.63 moves) for three stars. On Facebook, one will need to create colour bombs to make up for the loss of points due to the nerfed jelly fish during the sugar crush. However, it is not necessary.
- Work around the center and bottom portions of the board to cause cascades at the top of the board.
- Orange lines show where the candies spawn.
- Blue and pink lines show where the hidden teleporter.
- Light blue tiles indicate the location of single jellies.
- Clearing the jellies gives the player enough points to meet the target score.