|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 137||Level 138||Level 139|
Level 138 is the thirteenth level in Wafer Wharf and the 66th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 single jelly squares and score at least 25,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The jellies are isolated from the larger part of the board, and licorice swirls spawn very often, especially in large groups, and they cover all single jellies there, forcing the player to create horizontal striped candies to bring the normal candies down.
- Cascades occur often, which is good, but can easily ruin your plans, and accidentally activate special candies.
- It is harder to clear the licorice swirls in the Facebook version because the colour bomb + color bomb combination doesn't remove the licorice.
- To open up the right half, create some colour bombs which help clear all the liquorice swirls indirectly.
- With only 4 colours it's very easy to create special candies. Combine them as much as possible.
- Jellies in the upper-right hand corner are very hard to be cleared, and it is suggested to clear them whenever a match is possible.
- When it comes, clear the falling liquorice or you will be taking a long time battling it.