|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||48|
|Level 136||Level 137||Level 138|
Level 137 is the twelfth level in Wafer Wharf and the thirty-eighth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry and score at least 20,000 points in 18 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- This level is said to be the most confusing level (along with the old version of level 323). With 9 pairs of teleporters on the screen, many players will be thrown and will play randomly and hope for the best.
- There are also many channels where the ingredients can become stuck, and after that, it's pretty much game over.
- This level is very frustrating! You can spend about almost a full day on this and not pass!
- Also, with only 18 moves, it can be hard to get both ingredients through all the channels to the end, especially the last channel.
- The only thing that makes the level easier is the presence of only 4 colours.
- Never make any striped candies as this may let the ingredient fall into the "dead" zone. If any of the ingredients falls into the "dead" zone, quit instantly as you have almost no chance in getting the candy back to the middle lane.
- Try doing only normal switches in this level. It is not recommended to make wrapped candies, and if any were made, detonate them when the ingredient is far away from it.
- It is suggested to combine candies far away from the ingredient as it prevents the ingredient from falling into "dead" zone.
- Also, measure carefully if any cascades in the dead zone may happen prior to a move used, as clearing candies in the dead zone will let the candies above to fall into the area.
- This level has the most confusing layout due to the teleporters.