|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
|Level 132||Level 133||Level 134|
Level 133 is the eighth level in Wafer Wharf and the sixty-fifth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 double jelly squares and score at least 45,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- The board takes an incredibly awkward shape and the jellies that sort of form a handlebar mustache usually must be reached with special candies.
- The single-row nature of the jellies makes it hard to make matches in jelly areas, and as every jelly is double jelly, it makes it even harder.
- But with 50 moves, all it takes is a lucky board to win. Plus, 5 colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- Use the middle to your advantage if you can create a colour bomb.
- Other than that, create vertical striped candies to remove jellies from the bottom.
- Special combinations are not only good, but absolutely required in this level.
- The side jellies are very hard to clear and sometimes even require a colour bomb + striped candy combination to clear them.