|Orders||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 131||Level 132||Level 133|
Level 132 is the seventh level in Wafer Wharf and the seventh candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 wrapped candy + colour bomb and 1 striped candy + colour bomb combination and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It may be hard to make special candies at the start of the level because there are two-layered icings across the middle of the board. It can also be tricky get them together to combine once they have been created.
- And even then, making two colour bombs is a tricky task, let alone making the striped candies and wrapped candies to be positioned beside the colour bombs.
- Luckily, 5 colours allow more opportunity for the player to create special candies.
- Clear the icings as soon as possible and plan your moves in making colour bombs and other special candies. It is suggested to work from the bottom.
- Learn the pattern of candies which can create you special candies. With 50 moves and only 5 colours on the board, collecting the orders shouldn't be too hard with good planning.
- Try to collect the wrapped candy + colour bomb first, because it removes two colours, making it easier to make more special candies.