|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 130||Level 131||Level 132|
Level 131 is the sixth level in Wafer Wharf and the sixth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candies and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It may be hard creating striped candies in the 4x4 squares, which are barely large enough to create them.
- As with all quadrant boards, colour bombs cannot be created. This means that colour bomb + striped candy combinations are impossible.
- Chocolate may engulf the entire bottom-right quadrant, and the bomb at the lower left can explode if not defused in time.
- It can be hard to get the goal (70,000 points) if level 131 is played as a mystery quest, making such score luck based.
- Chocolate does not really matter in this level but has a high chance of closing a whole area, resulting a lower chance to make striped candies.
- Make as many striped candies as possible and start from the bottom. Always make striped candies if the opportunity arises.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Hard
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful as the board layout is rather restricted. Furthermore, colour bombs cannot be created as the longest length is only four spaces (a colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces).
- The order gives 5,000 points (5 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 5,000 points). Hence, clearing the order alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 95,000 points.
- Due to the first point, a colour bomb + striped candy combination is impossible which in turn means that the level cannot be cleared within 2 - 3 moves.
- The chocolate will consume of the lower right of the board, reducing the chances of creating striped candies.
- The other blockers are also hard to clear.
- The player needs to finish the level within 12 moves to get a higher chance of getting a three star score (95,000 points / 3,480 points per move = 27.30 moves). Note: the amount of points earned by the striped candies during sugar crush may be higher or lower.