|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 130||Level 131||Level 132|
Level 131 is the sixth level in Wafer Wharf and the sixth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candies and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It may be hard making striped candies in the 4x4 squares, which are barely large enough to create them.
- Chocolate may engulf the entire bottom-right quadrant, and the bomb at the lower left can explode if not defused in time.
- Getting 3 stars is an incredibly difficult task.
- It is extremely painfully hard to get the goal (70,000 points) if level 131 is played as a mystery quest.
- 1 star should not be too hard on this level though.
- Chocolate does not really matter in this level but has a high chance of closing a whole area, resulting a lower chance to make striped candies.
- Make as many striped candies as possible and start from the bottom. Always make striped candies if the opportunity arises.
- A lot of luck is needed if attempting a 3-star score. Try finishing the level with more than 28 moves left, as it would grant a higher chance of getting 3 stars.