|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 130||Level 131||Level 132|
Level 131 is the sixth level in Wafer Wharf and the sixth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candies and score at least 10,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It may be hard making striped candies in the 4x4 squares, which are barely large enough to create them.
- Chocolate may engulf the entire bottom-right quadrant, and the bomb at the lower left can explode if not defused in time.
- It can be hard to get the goal (70,000 points) if level 131 is played as a mystery quest, making such score luck based.
- Chocolate does not really matter in this level but has a high chance of closing a whole area, resulting a lower chance to make striped candies.
- Make as many striped candies as possible and start from the bottom. Always make striped candies if the opportunity arises.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Hard
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies (not too useful due to the board layout. Furthermore, colour bombs cannot be created due to the board layout).
- The order gives 5,000 points (5 striped candies x 1,000 points per striped candy = 5,000 points). Hence, clearing the order alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 95,000 points.
- The shape of the board prevents the creation of colour bombs impossible, making colour bomb + striped candy combination impossible and the clearing of the level within 2 - 3 moves. Furthermore the creation of striped candy is also difficult.
- The chocolate will consume of the lower right of the board, reducing the chances of creating striped candy.
- The other blockers are also hard to clear.
- There is a need to complete the level within 12 moves to get a higher chance of earning the three star score.
- The three star target score is relatively high. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 50,000 - 80,000 points.