|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 129||Level 130||Level 131|
Level 130 is the fifth level in Wafer Wharf and the fifth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations and score at least 20,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- This is the first level to require combos. Due to this, most players might be confused with the requirement, or simply do not know what to do.
- Some players must always just see the dark purple colours of the orders, which is actually a colour that always exists in this level. They just use the purple candies to match it.
- You need to get one combo per eight moves!
- To complete this level, simply switch a striped candy with another striped candy. This has to be done 5 times in total. Remember that you have 40 moves, so you need to get one each eight moves for the average.
- Never make wrapped candies as they do nothing in this level and even may spoil your plan, as they may be detonated by cascades and activate nearby striped candies, not to mention that they explode twice, making the chance to detonate striped candies greater.
- Take your time on this level and create as many striped candies as possible. More of your striped candies will end up towards the bottom to be matched up. If you make a colour bomb, try to use it to take out all of one colour to help facilitate matching.