|Jelly squares||: 23|
|Target score||: 23,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 12||Level 13||Level 14|
Level 13 is the third level in Candy Factory and the sixth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 23 single jelly squares and score at least 23,000 points in 21 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
After finishing this level, the colour bomb booster is announced and 3 of this kind will be rewarded free.
- It is possible to fail as you only have 21 moves and the board has holes.
- The jellies behind the upper hole are hard to reach.
- Combine colour bomb with striped candies for optimal effect. However, the best way to pass the level is to focus on solely clearing the jellies and watching out for the holes that limit some combos.
- Try to make as many matches inside the jelly blocks as you can.
- If you cannot do matches inside the blocks, then match the candies at the bottom.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 23,000 points (23 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly = 23,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 7,000 points (which is not that hard to earn).
- 21 moves are limited to create a huge amount of points due to sugar crush.
- Despite the above problems, special candies and cascades are not that hard to create.
- The three star target score is relatively low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 35,000 points.
- It is impossible to lose this level due to not reaching the required score. This is because the jellies give the player 23,000 points.