|Orders||: 13 : 13|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 128||Level 129||Level 130|
Level 129 is the fourth level in Wafer Wharf and the fourth candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 13 blue, 13 orange, and 13 green candies and score at least 10,000 points in 9 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This is the first level where candies won't spawn.
- You may fail if you have no more possible switches.
- Also the player only have nine moves to collect 39 candies, though the shortage of moves won't really matter, as candies won't spawn anyway.
- Liquorice locks might interfere with the flow of candies.
- You can fail if not enough of one of the colors spawn.
- It is recommended to free up the top liquorice locks first. Make special candies, especially colour bombs as they help you collect a lot of candies.
- Don't bother combining purple candies (red candies on iOS and Android) as they are not the one you are collecting, unless you can make a colour bomb from that colour.
- Shuffles can be pretty common in this level because candies don't spawn. Collect the orders as soon as possible to avoid such situations.
- This is the first level whose candies do not spawn from the top after every move.
- This level and level 192 can glitch; when you collect the orders, but you have no possible switches, you lose a life.