|Orders||: 25 : 25|
|Target score||: 5,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 126||Level 127||Level 128|
Level 127 is the second level in Wafer Wharf and the second candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 25 purple and 25 yellow candies and score at least 5,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The board is large and it is easy to make special candies. However, you can only collect 2 types of candies out of 6, which may be a bit challenging.
- The initial playing area is small, making it more difficult to create special candies.
- Chocolates may spread if the player uses vertical striped candies to destroy the icing. If it is not controlled, it can be hard to deal with later on.
- Collecting 50 orders in 25 moves would require the player to collect 2 orders per move, making this one of the easiest candy order levels.
- The orders are worth 5,000 points which is equal to the one star target score.
- Focus on collecting purple and yellow candies.
- Try making special candies whenever possible, like a colour bomb for example, as the special candies' area of effect can help you collect the candies which are otherwise out of place for regular matches.
- There is no need to destroy all of the icing or easy to remove chocolate.
- The target score of 5,000 was likely chosen because there are 50 candies to collect and each one should be worth 100 points. On Facebook however, purple candies do not give any points for order filling (they still give points for matches), so they are 2,500 missing points. However, the cascades required to collect 25 candies will cause the player to definitely get these 2,500 points.