|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 124||Level 125||Level 126|
Level 125 is the fifteenth and last level in Peppermint Palace and the 64th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 34 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is very hard to clear all jellies, as corners with liquorice swirls and 2-layer icing with jellies underneath these blockers are hard to clear, especially the former due to its resistance to striped candies.
- Even if those blockers are cleared, it is still difficult to clear the jellies there due to their positions.
- One that had experience with 4-layer icing or higher can pass this level without too much frustration or difficulty.
- Make special candies and combine them. It is vital to do this as they clear out a lot of jellies.
- However, before using striped candies, make sure to clear all liquorice swirls due to their resistance to them.
- Liquorice swirls constantly drop every 5 moves, and they can be very hard to destroy with 6 colours.