|Jelly squares||: 34|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 124||Level 125||Level 126|
VOTE FOR THE DIFFICULTY OF THIS LEVEL IN THE POLL SECTION!
Level 125 is the fifteenth and last level in Peppermint Palace and the sixty-fourth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 34 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It is very hard to clear all jellies, as corners with liquorice swirls and 2 layered icing with jellies underneath these blockers are hard to clear, especially the former due to its resistance to striped candies.
- One that had experience with four-layered icing or higher can pass this level without frustration or difficulty.
- Make special candies and combine them. It is vital to do this as they clear out a lot of jellies.
- However, before using special candies, make sure to clear all liquorice swirls due to their resistance to them.
- Liquorice swirls are constantly dropped every 5 moves, and they can be very hard to destroy in 6 colours.