|Jelly squares||: 8|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||80|
|Level 117||Level 118||Level 119|
Level 118 is the eighth level in Peppermint Palace and the sixty-first jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 double jelly squares and score at least 25,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear the eight double jellies, because they are under two-layer icing which is surrounded by liquorice swirls. The swirls will block the effects of special candies if not destroyed before activating them.
- Also, there are chocolate squares on the bottom corners, which force the player to waste a few moves to prevent a chocolate invasion.
- The player has only 30 moves to destroy the jellies.
- At the start of the level, find ways to clear chocolate as they can be a worry when you start playing this level.
- Special candies are recommended to be made, though it is recommended to destroy the liquorice swirls before activating them.
- Focus on clearing the middle as your goal is to clear jellies in the middle.