|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 116||Level 117||Level 118|
Level 117 is the seventh level in Peppermint Palace and the thirty-fifth ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry and score at least 35,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It is very difficult to clear chocolates and two-layered icings that block the pathway for the ingredients, not to mention there's six colours in this level.
- There are too many "stuck" zones (from column 1-3 and 7-9)
- Also, sometimes the game will start off with misplaced ingredients (column 2 and 8) forcing the player to move the ingredients to the correct columns.
- The hardest part of this level is that there are a lot of stuck zones (shown in the photo). If the ingredients fall to that zone, try to get it back to the middle and avoid the ingredient to fall into the corner.
- Try to crush candies toward the middle. This will help the other ingredients drop in the middle. Vertical stripped candies can also help the ingredients to drop down.
- The chocolate can be the biggest pain of the level. Remember - chocolate only spawn when they are not cleared. Clear them move by move. Eventually, you can clear all chocolate.