|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 116||Level 117||Level 118|
Level 117 is the seventh level in Peppermint Palace and the 35th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry and score at least 35,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is very difficult to clear the chocolate and two-layered icing that block the pathway for the ingredients, not to mention there are six colours in this level.
- Also, sometimes the game will start off with inconveniently placed ingredients (in column 2 or 8). If that happens, you need to switch it twice.
- If you are careless enough, the ingredient may fall into the stuck zone, making the level even harder to pass. It also does not help that there are a lot of stuck zones.
- The hardest part of this level is that there are a lot of stuck zones (shown in the photo). If an ingredient falls to that zone, try to get it back to the middle and avoid the ingredient falling into the corner. Beware, it is hard to do with 6 colours.
- Try to crush candies toward the middle. This will help the other ingredients drop in the middle. Vertical striped candies can also help the ingredients to drop down.
- The chocolate can be a major problem in this level. Remember, chocolate only spawns when they are not cleared. Clear them move by move. Eventually, you can clear all chocolate.
- See the photo to see the stuck zones in the level.