|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 116||Level 117||Level 118|
Level 117 is the seventh level in Peppermint Palace and the 35th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry and score at least 35,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is very difficult to clear the chocolate and two-layered icing that block the pathway for the ingredients, not to mention there are six colours in this level.
- There are many "stuck" zones (from column 1-3 and 7-9)
- Also, sometimes the game will start off with inconveniently placed ingredients (in column 2 or 8) forcing the player to move the ingredients to the correct columns.
- The hardest part of this level is that there are a lot of stuck zones (shown in the photo). If an ingredient falls to that zone, try to get it back to the middle and avoid the ingredient falling into the corner. Beware- it is hard to do with 6 colours.
- Try to crush candies toward the middle. This will help the other ingredients drop in the middle. Vertical striped candies can also help the ingredients to drop down.
- The chocolate can be the biggest pain of the level. Remember - chocolate only spawns when they are not cleared. Clear them move by move. Eventually, you can clear all chocolate.