|Jelly squares||: 44|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 110||Level 111||Level 112|
Level 111 is the first level in Peppermint Palace and the fifty-eighth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 44 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It's possible to fail this level by not clearing all the jellies, because all of them are located below the 2-layered icing, essentially needing 4 hits to clear each jelly.
- The blockers below are 2-layered icings, which require two hits to break instead of one.
- To finish the level, destroy all the icings and clear the jellies behind them.
- Make as many special candy combos as you can. These can be really helpful in passing the level.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- 5 colours help you to clear 44 double jellies.
- This level continues the cascades.
- The 2-layer icing is the only blocker. This blocker can hide on jellies.
- Despite there are 44 2-layer icing, destroy all them to score 40 points each.
- Destroy all icing can score 1760 points.
- This level has a 220,000-3-star-score in this level.
- Many people can score 300,000-350,000 points in this level.
- This level unofficially introduces single layer icings despite their absence in this level. This is because removing a layer from a two layer icing reveals a single layer icing.