|Jelly squares||: 44|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 110||Level 111||Level 112|
Level 111 is the first level in Peppermint Palace and the 58th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 44 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- There are 44 double jellies and they are all under 2-layered icing. It takes a lot of hit to clear the icing and jellies.
- You are given 50 and there are 5 colours.
- The blockers are 2-layered icings, which require two hits to break instead of one.
- To finish the level, destroy all the icings and clear the jellies behind them.
- Make as many special candy combos as you can. These can be really helpful in passing the level.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 88,000 points (44 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 88,000 points). Hence, clearing the jellies alone leaves the player having to earn an additional 132,000 points.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades.
- The icings are not too hard to clear with five colours.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. This makes the creation of special candies even easier.
- The three star target score is low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 280,000 points. Please note these numbers are assumptions that are based the experiences of one user, and are not verifiable.
- This level unofficially introduces single layer icings despite their absence in this level. This is because removing a layer from a two layer icing reveals a single layer icing.