|Jelly squares||: 44|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 110||Level 111||Level 112|
Level 111 is the first level in Peppermint Palace and the 58th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 44 double jelly squares and score at least 90,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- There are 44 double jellies and they are all under 2-layered icing. It takes a lot of hit to clear the icing and jellies.
- You are given 50 moves and there are 5 colours, making the task easier.
- The blockers are 2-layered icings, which require two hits to break instead of one.
- To finish the level, destroy all the icings and clear the jellies behind them.
- Make as many special candy combos as you can. These can be really helpful in passing the level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 88,000 points (44 double jellies x 2 single jellies per double jelly x 1,000 points per single jelly = 88,000 points). Hence, an additional 72,000 points for two stars and an additional 132,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Double jellies make it easy to sustain huge point cascades. However, it is possible to clear many of these while clearing the icings, leaving too few jellies to sustain the huge point cascades.
- The icings are not too hard to clear with five colours.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. This further decreases the difficulty of creating special candies.
- This level unofficially introduces single layer icings despite their absence in this level. This is because removing a layer from a two layer icing reveals a single layer icing.