|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 109||Level 110||Level 111|
Level 110 is the fifteenth and last level in Salty Canyon and the 11th moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Defusing the five move candy bombs is the hardest part of this level. However, if you look at the strategy, you will know how to demolish them.
- The target score is not too tough to reach.
- At the beginning of this level, demolish both of the bombs first. Later on, try not to make matches on the far sides as bombs can drop there and make clearing them an even harder task.
- Colour bombs are the best way to demolish bombs. Make as many of them as possible. Don't activate them unless you find no other way of demolishing the candy bomb, or you have less than five moves left.
- The more candy bombs you demolish, the more points you will get. In other words, if the bombs are cleared as quickly as possible, the target score will not be a worry.
- Also, when using a colour bomb, try to choose the most abundant candy colour to quickly earn a lot of points.