|Target score||: 14,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 107||Level 108||Level 109|
Level 108 is the thirteenth level in Salty Canyon and the tenth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 14,000 points within 2 minutes. When time runs out, Sugar Crush will first activate all special candies, and then turn +5 candies into wrapped candies and activate them.
- This is one of the easiest levels in the game. This level is very out of place in Salty Canyon, which is generally a difficult episode.
- Most people will find themselves eventually having to wait for time to run out.
- Two minutes is a very long time to get 14,000 points.
- A 9 move candy bomb spawns every other move, and the liquorice locks can make them hard to remove.
- But, there seem to be glitches that tell you you have "failed" even though you've reached over 100,000 points.
- Clear as many candy bombs as possible.
- If you have already reached the target score and there is a candy bomb that is about to explode which you cannot demolish in the next move, just let the time run out to successfully complete the level.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very easy
- Six colours make it hard to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 280 points per second (32,000 points / 120 seconds = 266.67 points per second).
- Candy bombs spawn from the board after every move. Hence, only 11 bombs are required to be cleared (32,000 points / 3,000 points per candy bomb = 10.67 candy bombs).
- The locked candies can be difficult to clear. However, the limiting factor in this level is on how fast the player can make matches. Hence, they can be cleared in a short period of time under most circumstances.
- Two minutes is more than enough to earn three stars.
- The three star target score is low. Most runs of passing the level will end up with at least 100,000 points.
- This is the first timed level with candy bombs. In this level and all subsequent timed level with color bombs, it is possible to fail even when the target score is met, because of an exploding bomb. To prevent that, the player must stop making moves when (s)he sees a bomb with 1 move left and can't get rid of it.
- This level is slightly harder than 252 in that the bombs will be a problem for this level.
- This is the only level in this episode in which candy bombs are not seen at the start of the level.