|Target score||: 14,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 107||Level 108||Level 109|
Level 108 is the thirteenth level in Salty Canyon and the tenth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 14,000 points within 2 minutes. When time runs out, Sugar Crush will first activate all special candies, and then turn +5 candies into wrapped candies and activate them.
- This is one of the easiest levels in the game. This level is very out of place in Salty Canyon, which is generally a difficult episode.
- This level is pretty much unfailable. Most people will find themselves eventually having to wait for time to run out.
- Two minutes is a very long time to get 14,000 points.
- A 9 move candy bomb spawns every other move.
- But, there seem to be glitches that tell you you have "failed" even though you've reached over 100,000 points.
- Clear as many candy bombs as possible.
- If you have already reached the target score and there is a candy bomb that is about to explode which you cannot demolish in the next move, just let the time run out to successfully complete the level.
Getting Three Stars (For Daring Players)Edit
- Difficulty: Very Easy
- Candy bombs can score higher scores.
- The bombs will be a problem for this level: so it scores 3,000 points EACH.
- The target score is 14,000, which is low.
- You clear 11 candy bombs to get 3-star score.
- The target score is very very low. Most runs can pass 100,000 - 120,000 points.
- This is the first timed level with candy bombs. In this level and all subsequent timed level with color bombs, it is possible to fail even when the target score is met, because of an exploding bomb. To prevent that, the player must stop doing moves when (s)he sees a bomb with 1 move left and can't get rid of it.
- This level is slightly harder than 252 in that the bombs will be a problem for this level.
- This is the only level in this episode in which candy bombs are not seen at the start of the level.