|Jelly squares||: 8|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 106||Level 107||Level 108|
Level 107 is the twelfth level in Salty Canyon and the fifty-sixth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 8 single jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Jellies are located under the icing, which are protected by liquorice locks and by chocolate.
- It is very hard to stop the chocolate from spreading and demolish candy bombs, as once you make the regular matches to unlock the liquorice locks, chocolates may spread to the board.
- The player only has 9 moves to demolish the bomb.
- One of the best way to demolish candy bombs is to free them first. In this way, either chocolate will consume them, or you can find matches that can demolish the bomb in one more move.
- Then, control the spreading of chocolate and always look for special candies.
- Clear the jellies behind icing on the sides.
- This level resembles level 53 but has icing, liquorice swirls and candy bombs added.