|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 105||Level 106||Level 107|
Level 106 is the eleventh level in Salty Canyon and the fifty-fifth jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It can be hard in demolishing the initial candy bombs, because they are surrounded by liquorice swirls, rendering striped candies ineffective, especially when they only need 7 moves to explode.
- Candy bombs drop down every 5 moves.
- Also, there are liquorice locks on the top on the board, interfering with your best moves and reducing the spaces to create special candies.
- Finally, jellies are located on the bottom of the board, meaning you can't really rely on cascades a lot to destroy the jellies.
- Getting 3 stars is hard.
- 30 moves to clear 16 double jelly squares will not be an issue. The only problem is candy bombs, which are surrounded by some liquorice swirls. Demolish them as quickly as possible, preferably using wrapped candies.
- Remember, liquorice swirls can be swapped around, so if you can move the candy bomb between the two same-coloured candies beside them, do it!
- After that, start freeing some liquorice locks to fill up some spaces below them, so that you can produce special candies more easily.