|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 103||Level 104||Level 105|
Level 104 is the ninth level in Salty Canyon and the 53rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares and score at least 65,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is very hard to demolish candy bombs and clear jelly squares under liquorice swirls, especially when they're also behind the icing or liquorice locks.
- The liquorice swirls make you think twice about destroying the icing and liquorice locks by the use of special candies if the former haven't been destroyed.
- Make horizontal striped candy to demolish all candy bombs at once.
- Then, don't use any special candies to clear liquorice swirl. Clear them by normal mixing.
- After that, the reserved special candies can be used to clear the jelly squares.