|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 103||Level 104||Level 105|
Level 104 is the ninth level in Salty Canyon and the fifty-third jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares and score at least 65,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- It is very hard to demolish candy bombs and clear jelly squares under liquorice swirls, especially when they're also behind the icing or Liquorice Locks,
- The liquorice swirls makes you think twice to destroy the icing and Liquorice Locks using special candies if the former haven't been destroyed.
- Some people can pass it easily, but some get stuck here for a long time.
- Make horizontal striped candy to demolish all candy bombs at once.
- Then, don't use any special candies to clear licorice swirl. Clear them by normal mixing.
- After that, the reserved special candies can be used to clear the jelly squares.