|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||50|
|Level 102||Level 103||Level 104|
Level 103 is the eighth level in Salty Canyon and the fifty-second jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate jelly fish to eat candies and score you additional points.
- Chocolate, candy bombs and liquorice swirls all together!
- It's not easy to break the jellies in top corners, especially when liquorice swirls already come into play on the right hand side of the board, as they might block the striped candies' effects.
- You only have 7 moves to destroy the bomb.
Total: 41 double jelly squares
- Candy bombs only spawn once. Demolish it as soon as possible before it explodes. Then, focus only clearing the jellies and the chocolate.
- The top corners can be exceptionally hard to reach and clear jellies. Make vertical striped candies in the column. Wrapped candies are also recommended.