|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||50|
|Level 102||Level 103||Level 104|
Level 103 is the eighth level in Salty Canyon and the 52nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Chocolate, a candy bomb and liquorice swirls all together may be complicated.
- It's not easy to break the jellies in top corners, especially when liquorice swirls already come into play on the right hand side of the board, as they might block the striped candies' effects.
- You only have 7 moves to destroy the bombs.
- There may not be enough moves to destroy all the jellies.
This level can be very challenging to players. This will show a step-by-step form on how to beat 103.
Part 1: The BeginningEdit
- A good board would have some matches ready to bring down the bomb at the start. You will always want to clear it as soon as possible, then have some other matches ready to make some special candies or moves to destroy chocolate.
Part 2: Destroy The BombEdit
- As said above, you will want some matches ready to destroy the bomb. Matches like these will be matches right under the teleporter so the bomb falls right under. You will want to do this REALLY fast and if your lucky, the left side may give you a match to automatically destroy the bomb. If not, the bomb will be difficult to destroy. Don't worry about the chocolate, just get the bomb down.
Part 3/4: Clear The Corners/Remove The ChocolateEdit
- These parts are reccomended to do both at the same time. You need to get the corner out of the way and clear the chocolate. With 5 colors, it will be easier to make special candies. Try to get a striped+wrapped combo to destroy a corner or remove some chocolate. Some people will do this one by one, which is real risky with only 25 moves.
Part 5: Clear The RestEdit
- At this point, with your remaining moves, all you gotta do is remove the rest of the jelly. Some players will be lucky and will have all the jelly removed after finishing part 3/4. If all the chocolate is gone, then the corners are gone, then just aim for getting the main jellies and you will be getting by with a sugar crush!