|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
|Level 101||Level 102||Level 103|
Level 102 is the seventh level in Salty Canyon and the thirty-second ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 65,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. If you have extra moves left in this level, Sugar Crush will activate striped candies and score you additional points.
- It can be difficult to deal with candy bombs as you only have 8 moves to demolish the bomb.
- Moreover, the isolated squares contain a lot of Icing and liquorice swirls.
- However, once the swirls and chocolate are cleared, it should be easier to bring down the ingredients.
- To open up the board, use vertical striped candies to tackle the bottom directly. Then, make matches at the lower part of the board.
- Be wary of the bombs. Demolish it immediately as soon as one appears, or else it can be very difficult to remove when it gets stuck at the bottom.