|Jelly squares||: 25|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 99||Level 100||Level 101|
- Poll reset! Vote for your difficulty now in here.
Level 100 is the fifth level in Salty Canyon and the 51st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 25 double jelly squares and score at least 60,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The difficulty of this level varies greatly from person to person. Some people find this level a breeze, whereas some find this level to be one of the hardest.
- This level is heavily dependent on luck. This is also a level that can be hard and easily forgotten about, making it one of the hardest levels to assign a difficulty to.
- The fact that the candies don't fill the entire board at the start of the game should give you a minor boost in clearing the jellies, if you're lucky.
- The locked candy bomb make things worse and will easily explode.
- The first priority is to free the bomb and demolish it. The best way to demolish it is to detonate a wrapped candy near the bomb to perform two actions in one move.
- Patience is needed in this level as good boards are not frequently spawned.
- After that, make striped candies and wrapped candies or maybe combine them together for optimal effect.
- If you don't like your board on mobile you can always exit out the level and reenter without making a move.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The exposed jelly makes a π shape.
- This is the first level with a candy bomb in a licorice lock (locked candy bomb). This layout has become infamous in later levels.
- This level spawns Sugar Drops, when that feature is active.
- This design re-appears in candy crush soda level 123.