|Levels||21 - 35|
|Champion title||Lemonade Lord|
|New features|| |
Striped and Wrapped
|Released||March 23, 2012|
|Candy Factory||Chocolate Mountains|
The player encounters a Dragon that is crying because the lake ran out of lemonade.
Tiffi jumps onto the rocks to turn the knob on the pipe, filling the lake with lemonade. The dragon becomes happy and say "Hurray! Cheers for the lemonade!".
- Icing () is introduced, which can be destroyed by removing a candy adjacent to it.
- In level 25, liquorice locks () are seen, though not seen again until level 36.
- Some of the jelly levels are tricky, as they feature double jellies that cannot be destroyed with one match.
- Lemonade Lake is considered one of the trickiest episodes in world one as it features some very tricky levels such as 29, 30, and 33, causing trouble for some players as they are quite new to the game at this point. Level 29 is the first level to be nerfed twice, making it considerably easy in the first nerf. However, it was reverted recently, so it remains to be "Hard". The episode's average difficulty is, however, considerably easy.
- Easiest level: Level 24
- Hardest level: Level 30
This episode introduces some blockers: In Level 21, icing is introduced and it's also the first level with 81 spaces, the maximum number of spaces in the game. In level 25, liquorice locks are introduced.
Level 31 is the first level to have only 3 colours on the board, therefore being the easiest level to form special candies such as colour bombs and striped candies.
|21||45||27,000||: 27||Introduction to .
First level with all 81 spaces.
|24||20||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|25||50||30,000||: 27||Unofficial release|
|26||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|27||Infinite||40,000||: 40,000 pts in 1 min||Extra Time booster unlocked|
|30||60||30,000||: 3 : 3|
|31||15||20,000||: 14||The first level to have just 3 candy colours. Next is Level 587.|
|32||Infinite||25,000||: 25,000 pts in 2 mins|
|34||30||30,000||: 4 : 3|
|35||60||130,000||: 12 : 60||Striped and Wrapped booster unlocked|
- This episode is one of the most hated in all of Candy Crush Saga as players are quite new at this point and there is a huge difficulty spike. This episode has very hard levels to deal with, such as 30, 33 and possibly 35. Another hard level to deal with is 23.
- It is the first real episode, as it is the first to have 15 levels, where the player needs tickets to get the next episode.
- This is the last episode on mobile devices where the character appears on the map. The other characters after this episode do not appear on the map.
- This is the first episode to have alliteration (where all the words in the episode's name start with the same consonental sound).
- If you unlock this episode, a glitch can cause you to have Episode 8 unlocked. For example: In Aurora Chocorealis, the player did not complete Dreamworld level 50 but unlocked Lollipop Lanterns.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|