|No. of Levels||15|
|Levels||21 - 35|
|Location||Possibly Scotland (Loch Ness)|
This is the first episode that needs to be unlocked by getting three tickets from friends. In iOS, you will head straight toward Level 21 without the need for any tickets.
The player encounters a Dragon that he needs to make the lake to be filled. He is crying that he says, "This lake is out of lemonade!".
Tiffi jumps into the rocks to turn the knob on the pipe that fills the lake with lemonade. The dragon will become happy and say "Hooray! Cheers for the lemonade!".
- Regular Meringue is introduced, which can be destroyed by removing a candy adjacent to it.
- In Level 25, Square Licorice blockers are seen, though not seen again until Level 36.
- Some of the jelly levels are tricky, as they feature jellies that can not be destroyed with one match.
- Lemonade Lake is considered one of the trickiest episodes in the first world as it features some very tricky levels such as 30 and 33, and players when they get to this stage are quite new to the game. Its average difficulty is, however, considerably easy.
- Easiest level: Level 24
- Hardest level: Level 30
Lemonade Lake contains levels 21 to 35. In this episode, there are a few of hard levels. Including levels 30 and 33. This episode now contains blockers. On Level 21, meringue are introduced. On level 25, Square Licorice blockers are introduced. Level 30 is the hardest Ingredients level in the episode. On Level 31, it's the only level to date to have 3 colours on board, therefore the easiest level to form specials candies such as Colour Bombs and Striped Candies.
|Level 21||Jelly||Introduction to regular meringues||Very easy|
|Level 24||Ingredients||Very easy|
|Level 25||Jelly||Introduction to locked candies||Easy|
|Level 26||Ingredients||Very easy|
|Level 27||Timed||Extra Time booster unlocked||Easy|
|Level 29||Jelly||Considerably easy|
|Level 31||Jelly||Only level with 3 colors.||Very easy|
|Level 32||Timed||Very easy|
|Level 35||Jelly||Striped and Wrapped booster unlocked||Considerably hard|
- This episode is one of the most hated in all of Candy Crush Saga as players are quite new at this point and there is a huge difficulty spike. This episode has very hard levels to deal with, such as 30, 33 and 35. Other hard levels to deal with is 23.
- It is the first real episode in iOS, as it is the first to have 15 levels and you need tickets to get the next episode.
- This is the first episode to have alliteration (where all the words in the episode's name start with the same letter).
- Level 31 is the only level in the game with 3 colors (In Facebook version, orange, blue and green candies while in smartphones, red, blue and green).
- Level 24, 31, 33, 34 and 35 are the only levels with no meringues in this episode.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|
|1. Candy Town • 2. Candy Factory • 3. Lemonade Lake • 4. Chocolate Mountains • 5. Minty Meadow • 6. Easter Bunny Hills • 7. Bubblegum Bridge • 8. Salty Canyon • 9. Peppermint Palace • 10. Wafer Wharf • 11. Gingerbread Glade • 12. Pastille Pyramid • 13. Cupcake Circus • 14. Caramel Cove • 15. Sweet Surprise • 16. Crunchy Castle • 17. Chocolate Barn • 18. Delicious Drifts • 19. Holiday Hut • 20. Candy Clouds • 21. Jelly Jungle • 22. Savoury Shores • 23. Munchy Monolith • 24. Pearly White Plains • 25. Fudge Islands • 26. Pudding Pagoda • 27. Liquorice Tower • 28. Polkapalooza • 29. Soda Swamp • 30. Rainbow Runway • 31. Butterscotch Boulders • 32. Sugary Shire • 33. Cherry Chateau • 34. Meringue Moor|