|Levels||261 - 275|
|Champion title||Holiday Spirit|
|New features||Bomb Dispenser|
|Released||December 5, 2012|
|Delicious Drifts||Candy Clouds|
Due to the number of levels which are hard to pass, it is available to be voted as the hardest episode in the game.
Tiffi encounters a gingerbread woman who is missing her mouth.
Tiffi puts on a mouth for the gingerbread woman with icing, she thanks Tiffi for the mouth and Tiffi says 'Happy Holidays!'.
- Bomb-producing candy cannons () are introduced here. (Brief Description: A dispenser that releases bombs.) Previously only candy cannons producing liquorice swirls or ingredients were seen. The new candy cannons are what make this episode hard.
This episode contains levels 261-275.
Holiday Hut has five somewhat hard-hard levels: 264, 265, 269, 270 and 275 and two very hard levels: level 266 and Level 273. As a result, it is much harder than the previous episode, Delicious Drifts.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|261||50||55,000||: 27||are introduced|
|267||Infinite||100,000||: 100,000 pts in 1.5 mins|
|271||50||15,000||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|272||45||100,000||: 5 : 5|
- This episode has alliteration.
- This episode has been made exclusively for Christmas. The second Christmas episode is Eggnog Emporium.
- This is the 4th episode to take place at night (preceded by Salty Canyon, Gingerbread Glade and Crunchy Castle).
- This episode starts a trend of finishing episodes with very hard levels. This trend goes on all the way up to Pudding Pagoda. (Except Pearly White Plains due to badly nerfed of Level 350.)
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|