|No. of Levels||15|
|Levels||261 - 275|
Holiday Hut is the nineteenth episode of Candy Crush Saga. This is the first episode of world four. This episode was released on December 5, 2012. This episode is the Christmas episode of 2012. The champion title for this episode is Holiday Spirit.
Bomb-producing candy cannons are introduced here. Previously only candy cannons producing licorice swirls or ingredients were seen. The new candy cannons are what make this episode hard.
Holiday Hut contains levels 261 to 275. This episode is medium-hard because of the bomb dispensers which create candy bombs and floods the screen with them. Some hard levels of it are 265, 273, and the worst of all, 275, which is an extremely notorious jelly level. Level 266 is also a notorius candy order level and is known to be one of the hardest candy order levels in this episode.
|261||50||55,000||: 27||Candy cannons producing are introduced|
|267||Infinite||100,000||: 100,000 pts in 1.5 mins|
|271||50||15,000||: 1 : 1 : 1|
|272||45||100,000||: 5 : 5|
|274||30||60,000||: 99||Millions of points can be earned|
|275||50||130,000||: 2 : 63|
- This is the Christmas episode.
- This is the 4th episode to take place at night (preceded by Salty Canyon, Gingerbread Glade and Crunchy Castle).
- This episode contains level 275 and Level 266, very hard levels because 275 has dispensers which produce 3-move Candy bombs indefinitely. This episode started a trend of using very hard jelly levels as their finales. This trend would then go on all the way up to Savory Shores. Level 266 is very hard because the bomb dispensers and chocolate spawners produce indefinitely if activated.
- Level 275 had the lowest number of moves of a candy bomb ever seen (3 moves), making the previous version of this level very close to "Insanely Hard".
- Level 271 is the only level in this episode where no dispensers can actually be seen on the board. However, level 273 has dispensers at all columns that spawn new candies, making it functionally the same as not including any dispensers.
- In the picture on the top, there is a glitch. A Glitch is 6 lives is full.
- Level 265 starts a trend up to Level 345 where all the level numbers ending in 5 are hard. Level 265 is quite a hard jelly level. Level 275 is an extremely hard level. Level 285 is quite a tough jelly level. Level 295 is a fairly hard level. Level 305 is an extremely hated level. Level 315 is a very hard ingredients level. Level 325 is a hard-very hard ingredients level. Level 335 is a considerably hard candy order level, and Level 345 is also a considerably hard candy order level. However, the trend stops at Level 355 because Level 355 is a considerably easy jelly level.
- Level 266 is one of the hardest candy order levels in the game, along with Level 419, Level 421 & Level 425.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|