|No. of Levels||15|
|Levels||141 - 155|
Gingerbread Glade is the eleventh episode of Candy Crush Saga and is the fifth episode of World Two. This episode was released on August 2, 2012. The champion title for this episode is the Grand Witch.
The player encounters a witch with her cauldron for her green-colored potion. She says it needs more pop.
Tiffi gives the witch a mystery-bag-shaped potion, marked with a musical note. It is then put into the cauldron. After that, musical notes appears and the witch becomes ecstatic.
- Three-layered meringue is introduced.
- Easiest Level: Level 145
- Hardest level: Level 147 (Which is also known to be the hardest level in the whole game)
This episode is the only one that contains all five level types, namely: Jelly, Target Score, Timed, Ingredient and Candy Order. As of the 34th episode release, level 144 marks the final appearance of the Moves level type. This episode has 6 medium-hard levels: 144, 149, 151, 153, 154 and 155, and two harder levels, 147 and 152 which are extremely notorious and hard. 147 is truly the hardest level in the game. It is so hard that King.com has to change the moves that we have only to demolish candy bombs from 10 to 15. Even then it is still unbelievably hard. Because of this, this episode is considered very hard, despite the fact there aren't that many other hard levels in the episode.
|Level 141||Candy Order|
|Level 146||Candy Order|
|Level 149||Candy Order|
|Level 153||Candy Order|
- This is the actual only episode to contain all level types. All 5 level types are present in this episode, something unique to this episode. This episode falls in the very thin margin of levels between the first candy order levels and the last moves level. There are no moves levels in Wafer Wharf, so that makes this episode the only one to have all level types.
- Gingerbread Glade is the first episode which takes place at night. This does not include Salty Canyon, which is in outer space.
- The pathway of Gingerbread Glade is brown on Facebook. Oddly, the pathway is light blue on iOS, but this appears to be a mistake, as the title and the plane icon are both brown.
- This episode may resemble the story "Hansel and Gretel."
- Level 147 is considered the hardest level in the game.
- All of the level types in the game seem to be lined up in alphabetical order from 141 to 145 [ C andy order, I ngredients, J elly, M oves, T imed]
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|
|1. Candy Town • 2. Candy Factory • 3. Lemonade Lake • 4. Chocolate Mountains • 5. Minty Meadow • 6. Easter Bunny Hills • 7. Bubblegum Bridge • 8. Salty Canyon • 9. Peppermint Palace • 10. Wafer Wharf • 11. Gingerbread Glade • 12. Pastille Pyramid • 13. Cupcake Circus • 14. Caramel Cove • 15. Sweet Surprise • 16. Crunchy Castle • 17. Chocolate Barn • 18. Delicious Drifts • 19. Holiday Hut • 20. Candy Clouds • 21. Jelly Jungle • 22. Savoury Shores • 23. Munchy Monolith • 24. Pearly White Plains • 25. Fudge Islands • 26. Pudding Pagoda • 27. Liquorice Tower • 28. Polkapalooza • 29. Soda Swamp • 30. Rainbow Runway • 31. Butterscotch Boulders • 32. Sugary Shire • 33. Cherry Chateau • 34. Meringue Moor|