This booster is now available on iOS and Android.
Old description: Switch two candies that don't match! Really!
Current description: Switch two candies that don't match! Use now!
Description on mobile devices: Don't miss that epic Candy Crush! Switch two candies that don't match and make impossible moves come true!
- Sometimes it can be accidentally used and the candies in fact do match. If there is a match caused by the free switch, it will destroy the candies. The booster will be consumed.
- When switching 2 special candies, they will not activate but instead will switch spots.
- Switching a colour bomb with a special or normal candy will not activate the colour bomb but will switch spots only.
- There is now a limited offer on mobile when Bonbon Baths and Sparkle Submarino were released on mobile!
- Since using a Free Switch no longer uses up a move, you can use this as an extra "+1 move" in a pinch (though you can't use special candy combos with this).
- In the past, when you used a Free Switch, bombs would still count down and chocolate would still expand, since the Free Switch still counted as a move. This does not happen anymore; it was most likely changed with the release of Sour Salon as well.
- This booster can be one of the two ways the original level 1 can be failed, while the other is pressing the quit button. Now shuffling and using this booster won't cost a move, thus making once again the level unfailabale by the booster.
- The hand is in a flat jelly formation with only four fingers.
- This booster is now available in the booster wheel in both versions of Candy Crush Saga.