Free Switch is a booster in Candy Crush Saga that is introduced in level 19. It can switch any two candies that do not match, as long as they are adjacent to each other. It used to cost a move upon usage (in the Facebook version), but an update of Sour Salon changed it so it doesn't cost a move along with shuffling. (discovered by puretppc as of February 9, 2014, may have been updated earlier)
This booster is now available on iOS and Android.
Switch two candies that don't match!
- Sometimes it can be accidentally used and the candies in fact do match. If there is a match caused by the free switch, it will destroy the candies. The booster will be consumed.
- When switching 2 special candies, they will not activate but instead will switch spots.
- Switching a colour bomb with a special or normal candy will not activate the colour bomb but will switch spots only.
- This booster can be one of the two ways the original level 1 can be failed, while the other is pressing the quit button. Now shuffling and using this booster won't cost a move, thus making once again the level unfailabale by the booster.
- The hand is in a flat jelly formation with only four fingers.
- This booster is now available in the booster wheel in both versions of Candy Crush Saga.