|Levels||561 - 575|
|Champion title||Bubblegum Buster|
|Released||April 14, 2014|
|Difficulty||Hard - Very hard|
|Jelly Wagon||Gummy Gardens|
Biscuit Bungalow is the 39th episode of Candy Crush Saga. This is the third episode of World Seven. This episode was released on April 14, 2014. The champion title for this episode is Bubblegum Buster.
Due to a great number of levels which are hard to pass, it is available to be voted as the hardest episode in the game.
A Bubblegum Monster blows up his giant bubblegum that blocks Mr. Piggy's way back to his bungalow.
Tiffi gets out of the screen then rides onto the Unicorn of Minty Meadow. The unicorn jumps and pops the bubble with her horn.
There is technically no new element. However, in this episode, conveyor belts have corners for the first time, so that candies could turn to the other side during the game. Conveyor belts have corners in every level in this episode except for levels 568, 569, 571, and 572. This could be considered as a new addition, though no actual new elements were added at this point as the conveyor belts that have corners are still just conveyor belts.
This episode contains levels 561-575.toffee tornadoes, liquorice locks, nor cake bombs and chameleon candies, too. They can only be found inside some of the mystery candies.
This is the hardest episode in World Seven. It has some medium-hard levels like 570, 571 and 575, one hard level, 568, and four very hard levels, 565, 566, 567, and 573, and one insanely hard level, 562. Yet, there are some easy levels like 563, 564, 569, 572, and 574. As a result, this is a very hard episode. This episode is harder than the previous episode, Jelly Wagon.
|561||40||100,000||: 40||The first level of Biscuit Bungalow.|
|562||40||100,000||: 36||Very similar to 549, an extremely hard level.|
|563||25||100,000||: 5 : 5|
|566||30||50,000||: 20 : 10 : 5||A very hard level|
|568||35||50,000||: 1 : 1|
|569||35||70,000||: 3 : 3|
|571||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|574||33||100,000||: 4 : 4|
- This episode has alliteration.
- This episode was released on the same date as Sweet Dreams in Dreamworld.
- This episode is the third episode to be released on a Monday; the first was Pearly White Plains and the second was Polkapalooza.
- This episode is based on the fable - Three Little Pigs.
- With four ingredient levels in a row, this episode is the first episode in Reality where there are more than 2 Ingredients Levels in a row. This episode breaks Dizzy Dessert's record of having three ingredient levels in a row in Dreamworld.
- Biscuit Bungalow is the first episode by alphabetical order in reality.
- This episode continues the trend of having no timed levels.
- This episode's pathway is the same as the one from Pudding Pagoda.
- This is the fourth episode in a row to be released faster than Ice Cream Caves (it took 71 days for it to come out).
- This episode doesn't have any level with 6 colours. However, it is different than Sour Salon as there are two levels with 4 colours (Levels 569 and 574).
- Like Ice Cream Caves and Sticky Savannah, there are only two Candy Order Levels.
- This episode continues the trend of having conveyor belts in all 15 levels for the 3rd episode in the row.
- This is the 2nd episode in a row to be released in a span of 2 weeks.
- This episode continues the trend of having no toffee tornadoes since it was introduced in Soda Swamp.
- This episode continues the trend of having no liquorice locks.
- The level types are the same as Ice Cream Caves with 7 Jelly levels, 6 Ingredients Levels, 2 Candy Order Levels.
- This episode has two 3-in-a-row levels that contain candy bombs in this episode. Some of the first 3-in-a-row levels are Levels 565, 566, and 567. The second ones are 573, 574 and 575.
- This is also the 6th consecutive episode that ends with a 5-coloured level, Level 575.
- This is the second episode with 5 very hard levels. First being Rainbow Runway.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|