In Dreamworld, Tiffi is tired, having just helped all mascots. She goes to bed and ends up in Dreamworld.
There are currently 170 levels in Dreamworld. The first 65 levels were released on November 27, 2013, almost 2 months after the release of the episode Meringue Moor.
See the full list of Dreamworld levels.
There are 170 known levels in Dreamworld.
The levels are almost identical to the first 170 normal Levels, with additional blockers. The levels are usually harder than their counterparts, either having fewer moves or having more colours, namely in level 31 in which there are 5 colours as opposed to the Reality counterpart. Level 70 is also another much harder one, which has 20 moves instead of the original 45. See Hardest Level in Dreamworld.
Levels Release DatesEdit
- 1-65: November 27, 2013 (earliest date but it was delayed for some people)
- 66-95: January 23, 2014
- 96-110: February 6, 2014
- 111-125: February 19, 2014
- 126-140: February 26, 2014
- 141-170: March 5, 2014 (first appearance of the Moon Struck Booster)
- There may eventually be many more Dreamworld levels, one for each normal level.
- Dreamworld does not have any timed levels. They were replaced by moves levels, 4 jelly levels (32, 84, 108 and 121) and an ingredients level (80).
- The map in all versions is a backward map of the first 12 episodes of Reality (8 on mobile).
- Like in reality, the map is divided into worlds by clouds.
- The entire world is dedicated to Level 500, though in a manner considerably dissimilar to Episode 15 which is dedicated to Level 200. It is the main reason why the gap between the release of Meringue Moor and Ice Cream Caves is very long.
- Every level either has five or six candy colours (due to the fact Moon Struck always has four colours. In a five colour level, one colour gets removed, whilst two get removed in a six colour level.