A charm was a power-up in Candy Crush Saga. A charm is similar to a Booster, however, the main difference is that charms are permanent and can be used an unlimited amount of times. The only way to get charms was through buying them from the Yeti Shop, however they are no longer purchasable after Soda Swamp was added to the game.
List of charmsEdit
The following charms were available for purchase:
|Charm of Lives||Increases maximum lives to 8||$17|
|Charm of Stripes||Paint stripes on any candy only once per game||$40|
|Charm of Frozen Time||Time stands still when pondering in Timed Levels||$25|
- Charms are hated by many players as they believe it is a form of cheating and that 'Candy Crush wants your money'. This is because charms can only be obtained through purchasing and they cost up to 40 dollars (£25).
- They are no longer available for purchase due to unknown reasons.
- They are theoretically helpful if you can get over the price. In practice, they can be tharwted by other methods.
- Charm of Lives can be tharwted by adjusting the clock in mobile devices.
- Charm of Stripes is useless on later levels because they require special candy combinations or require huge amounts of striped candies.
- Charm of Frozen Time is useless on timed levels which have candy bombs.
Charms might be back! I went on my phone yesterday, to find out I had all the charms! For free! I did not even know what happened. I still have them right now. Do you think they were brought back? User:Emmaelise401