|Levels||276 - 290|
|Champion title||Sky Lord|
|Released||December 20, 2012|
|Holiday Hut||Jelly Jungle|
This episode's plot is reminiscent to the British fairy tale, Jack and the Beanstalk because of Tiffi's encounter with a giant, the making of a beanstalk, and a castle on clouds. The giant (only feet seen) has fallen from his castle.
Tiffi plants a magic bean in the ground, causing an colossal beanstalk to form, leading directly to the castle. The giant finds this very convenient.
- Five-layered Icing is introduced. (Brief Description: A blocker that has five lives.)
This episode contains levels 276-290.
Candy Clouds has five somewhat hard-hard levels: including 277, 279, 282, 284, and 285 and one very hard level: 290, which is particularly hard on mobile devices, and 288 can be very hard in Facebook due to striped candies glitch. However, the rest of the levels are quite easy. Overall, this episode is a medium episode, and is easier than the previous episode, Holiday Hut.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
: Level 288
: Level 290
|The most fun : |
|276||50||90,000||: 45||is introduced|
|278||20||20,000||: 1 : 1|
|280||25||25,000||: 4 : 13|
|282||35||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|283||Infinite||30,000||: 30,000 pts in 1.5 mins|
|288||55||40,000||: 2 : 2|
|289||40||10,000||: 1 : 150 : 150|
- This episode has alliteration.
- This episode has only feet seen in the story section.
- This is the last Reality episode that was released in 2012.
- Levels 278 and 282 are the only levels in this episode to have no five-layered icing on the board.
|Candy Crush Saga Episodes|