Daily Booster Wheel is a feature in Candy Crush Saga released on November 27, 2013 upon the release of Dreamworld. Its icon is located on the bottom middle of the screen, or in the case of the mobile version, top left of the screen. When a player clicks it, the wheel will automatically spin. The player can press the 'Stop Wheel' button at any time, causing the wheel to slow down and eventually come to a halt. When the wheel fully stops, whichever booster the wheel lands on, the player will receive one of it. The Daily Booster Wheel is available once a day.
On iOS and Android: the player must be connected to the internet to spin the wheel.
As of August 2014, the daily booster wheel requires a Facebook connection. Without a Facebook connection, players are no longer able to obtain boosters without paying for them. However, some mobile players may still suffer a glitch that won't cause the booster wheel to return, but instead erase all of their progress, forcing them to start again at Level 1.
- Free Switch (Before the Ice Cream Caves update, it was replaced with Colour Bomb on iOS and Android; it was Free Switch when Ice Cream Caves was released for this version.)
Of course, there is a low chance of landing the jackpot. If a player lands on the jackpot, he/she will be rewarded with 3 of each reward from the Rewards List. However, the wheel is rigged so that it almost never lands on Jackpot.
- On the Facebook version of Candy Crush, there is a x3 on the bottom-right of the booster whenever you claim the prize. This is probably a glitch, as you will still only receive one of whichever prize you've won, instead of three.
- Facebook and mobile (iOS and Android) support this element.
- Boosters not included on the list: sweet teeth, extra time, extra moves, bomb cooler, bubblegum troll, Dreamworld boosters and any discontinued boosters or charms.
- Bomb cooler is seen on Jackpot icon, but isn't included in it.
- The "Stop Wheel" button doesn't stop the wheel immediately. It slows down the wheel and let it gradually come to a stop. That means that if you are on a jackpot and you press stop, it isn't likely that you will land on a jackpot.
- It was temporarily removed on December 10, 2013 for 1 day, because their app page on Facebook said that it will be available for only 1 week.
- Receiving a booster from the daily booster wheel does not sync between Facebook and mobile versions. For example, If a player receives a lollipop hammer from the daily booster wheel on the Facebook version, it will not be available to use on mobile devices, and vice versa. However, the USE of the wheel does sync. However, when you use the wheel on phone AND on Facebook the same time, you won't lose the booster wheel for the other one! When you use your daily spin on mobile it will not be available on Facebook, and vice versa.
- For unknown reasons, the wheel is only available for spin in Reality and not in Dreamworld, even if the Booster is available on both worlds.
- The wheel is available once every calendar day (as opposed to once every 24 hours).
- After the Biscuit Bungalow update, the daily booster wheel icon was relocated to the bottom left of the screen.