On iOS and Android: the player must be connected to the internet to spin the wheel.
As of August 2014, the daily booster wheel requires a Facebook connection. Without a Facebook connection, players are no longer able to obtain boosters without paying for them. However, some mobile players may still suffer a glitch that won't return the booster wheel but restart your process to level 1.
The secondary wheel reveals itself once you claim your reward on the Daily Booster Wheel. The wheel will flip over with a different colour scheme. However, a spin costs 3 gold bars (a 30¢ value) on the secondary wheel. The rewards are the same, but the jackpot is replaced with three stars. If the wheel stops on the stars, one will light up and give you a total of 10 gold bars. You can spin again, and if you hit the stars, you get a total of 100 gold bars. Hit the stars yet again for a whopping 500 gold bars (a $50 value)! However, you must hit consecutive to win more stars.
The secondary wheel is only available on Facebook.
- Free Switch (Before the Ice Cream Caves update, it was replaced with Colour Bomb on iOS and Android; it was Free Switch when Ice Cream Caves was released for this version.)
Of course, there is a low chance of landing the jackpot. If a player lands on the jackpot, he/she will be rewarded with 3 of each reward from the Rewards List. You would land on this, but 99.99% impossible, the wheel always land before or after jackpot.
- On the Facebook version of Candy Crush, there is a x3 on the bottom-right of the booster whenever you claim the prize. This is probably a glitch, as you will still only receive one of whichever prize you've won, instead of three.
- Facebook and mobile (iOS and Android) support this element.
- Boosters not included on the list: sweeth teeth, extra time, extra moves, bomb cooler, bubblegum troll, Dreamworld boosters and any discontinued boosters or charms.
- The "Stop Wheel" button doesn't stop the wheel immediately. It slows down the wheel and let it gradually come to a stop. That means that if you are on a jackpot and you press stop, it isn't likely that you will land on a jackpot.
- It was temporarily removed on December 10, 2013 for 1 day, because their app page on Facebook said that it will be available for only 1 week.
- Receiving a booster from the daily booster wheel does not sync between Facebook and mobile versions. For example, If a player receives a lollipop hammer from the daily booster wheel on the Facebook version, it will not be available to use on mobile devices, and vice versa. However, the USE of the wheel does sync. However, when you use the wheel on phone AND on Facebook the same time, you won't lose the booster wheel for the other one! When you use your daily spin on mobile it will not be available on Facebook, and vice versa.
- For unknown reasons, the wheel is only available for spin in Reality and not in Dreamworld, even if the Booster is available on both worlds.
- The wheel is available once every calendar day (as opposed to once every 24 hours).
- After the Biscuit Bungalow update, the daily booster wheel icon was relocated to the bottom left of the screen.