Daily Booster Wheel is a feature in Candy Crush Saga released on November 27, 2013 upon the release of Dreamworld. This icon is located on the bottom middle of the screen, or in the case of the mobile version, top left of the screen. When a player clicks it, the wheel will automatically spin. The player can press the 'Stop Wheel' button at any time, causing the wheel to slow down and eventually come to a halt. When the wheel fully stops, which ever booster the wheel lands on, the player will receive one of. The Daily Booster Wheel is available once a day.
- Free Switch (Before the Ice Cream Caves update, it was replaced with Color Bomb on iOS and Android; it was Free Switch when Ice Cream Caves was released for this version.)
Of course, there is a low chance of landing the jackpot. If a player lands on the jackpot, they will be rewarded with 3 of each reward from the Rewards List.
- Facebook and mobile (iOS and Android) support this element.
- This is the only other way to get free boosters besides unlocking it.
- Boosters not included on the list: Sweet Teeth, Extra Time, Extra Moves, Bomb Cooler, Bubblegum Troll, and any discontinued Boosters or Charms.
- Realistically, it should be designed so that a player will press a "Spin" button then it will automatically slow down and come to a halt. Instead, this wheel apparently is already spinning and a player presses the "Stop Wheel" button to slow down.
- The "Stop Wheel" button doesn't stop the wheel immediately. It slows down the wheel and let it gradually come to a stop. That means that if you are on a Jackpot and you press stop, it isn't likely that you would land on a jackpot.
- It was temporarily removed on December 10, 2013 for 1 day, because their app page on Facebook said that it will be available for only 1 week.
- Receiving a booster from the Daily Booster Wheel does not sync between Facebook and mobile versions. For example, If a player receives a Lollipop Hammer from the Daily Booster Wheel on the Facebook version, it will not be available to use on mobile devices, and vice versa. However, the USE of the wheel does sync. However,when you use the wheel AND on phone AND on Facebook the same time,you won't lose the booster wheel for the one! When you use your daily spin on mobile it will not be available on Facebook, and vice versa.
- For unknown reasons, the wheel is only available for spin in Reality and not in Dreamworld,even if the booster is available on both worlds.